- Contributions must:
- Be accurate (when they state facts);
- Be genuinely held (when they state opinions); and
- Comply with applicable laws in the Iand in any country from which they are posted.
- Contributions must not:
- Contain any material that is defamatory, obscene, offensive, hateful or inflammatory;
- Promote violence or any illegal activity;
- Infringe any copyright, trademark, or other intellectual property right of any other person;
- Be made in breach of any legal duty owed to any other person, such as a contractual or other duty of confidence
- Abuse or invade another person’s privacy or cause annoyance, inconvenience or needless anxiety
- Be used to impersonate any person or misrepresent your identity or affiliation with any person; or
- Give the impression that they emanate from the Company, if that is not the case.
- Immediate, temporary or permanent withdrawal of your right to use the Site;
- Immediate, temporary or permanent removal of any Contribution by you
- Legal proceedings against you for reimbursement of all costs (including but not limited to administrative and legal costs) incurred by the Company resulting from the breach; and
- Disclosure of such information to law enforcement authorities as the Company deems reasonably necessary
- Applicability of Arbitration Agreement.
- Any dispute or claim relating in any way to your use of the Site or to any products or services sold or distributed by the Company through the Site that cannot be resolved informally or in small claims court shall be resolved by binding arbitration on an individual basis under the terms set forth below, except that you and the Company are not required to arbitrate any dispute in which either party seeks equitable and other relief for the alleged unlawful use of copyrights, trademarks, trade names, logos, trade secrets, or patents.
- Arbitration Rules.
- The Government Rules governs the interpretation and enforcement of this dispute-resolution provision. Arbitration shall be initiated through the Indian Arbitrator, an established alternative dispute resolution provider (“ADR Provider”) that offers arbitration as set forth in this section. If
- Additional Rules for Non-appearance Based Arbitration.
- If nonappearance arbitration is elected as provided above, the arbitration shall be conducted by telephone, online, and/or based solely on written submissions; the specific manner shall be chosen by the party initiating the arbitration. The arbitration shall not involve any personal appearance by the parties or witnesses unless otherwise mutually agreed by the parties.
- Authority of the Arbitrator.
- Waiver of Jury Trial.
- You and the Company hereby waive any constitutional and statutory rights to go to court and have a trial in front of a judge or a jury, instead electing that all claims and disputes shall be resolved by arbitration. Arbitration procedures are typically more limited, more efficient, and less costly than rules applicable in court and are subject to very limited review by a court. In the event any litigation should arise between you and the Company in any state or federal court in a suit to vacate or enforce an arbitration award or otherwise, you and the Company waive all rights to a jury trial, instead electing that the dispute be resolved by a judge.
- Waiver of Class or Consolidated Actions.
- All claims and disputes within the scope of this agreement must be arbitrated or litigated on an individual basis and not on a class basis, and claims of more than one customer or user cannot be arbitrated or litigated jointly or consolidated with those of any other customer or user.
- No part of the procedures shall be open to the public or the media. All evidence discovered or submitted at the hearing is confidential and may not be disclosed, except by written agreement of the parties, pursuant to court order or unless required by law. Notwithstanding the foregoing, no party shall be prevented from submitting to a court of law any information necessary to enforce this agreement to arbitrate, to enforce an arbitration award, or to seek injunctive or equitable relief.
- Small Claims Court.
- Notwithstanding the foregoing, either you or the Company may bring an individual action in small claims court.
- In any circumstances where the foregoing Arbitration Agreement permits the parties to litigate in court, the parties hereby agree that such disputes shall be governed by the laws of Bangalore Jurisdiction, without regard to conflict of law principles. You consent to submit to the personal jurisdiction by and venue in the state and courts located in Bangalore, State of Karnataka.
- This Arbitration Agreement will survive the termination of your relationship with the Company
All SHOYAN NUTRITION products are manufactured at FSSAI approved manufacturing facilities and are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.
Please read product packaging carefully prior to purchase and use. The information/articles on SHOYAN NUTRITION ( www.shoyannutrition.com or subdomains) is provided for informational purpose
only and is not meant to substitute for the advice provided by your doctor or other healthcare professional. These statements are not ratified by any government agency and are for general guidance only.